Focusing on nutrition this mini retreat covers how eating regular healthy meals and maintaining correct blood sugar levels is of vital importance. Led by a fully qualified dietician there is the opportunity to learn and ask questions on this key topic to help loose and maintain your weight. We combine this with a fitness session with advice from a qualified personal coach who can advise you on fitness and how best to accomplish on an individual level.
£443.00 per person based on double occupancy for the nutrition and fitness day plus the overnight stay dinner and use of all the health club and spa facilities.
For experience day with no overnight stay - £257.00 per person (excludes accommodation and use of facilities)
Dates for overnight stay:
August 6th to 7th
August 20th to 21st
About the Hotel
Rooms at Rookery if you choose to stay overnight
Feel at home in the Classic bedrooms, which offer a wide range of amenities, including all the four star facilities you would expect. Most of the bedrooms are situated in the modern wing of the hotel. Every room has a 42” flat screen TV with Freeview and SKY Sports DVD and CD player and complimentary use of the hotel’s movie selection. There is also complimentary WiFi available as well as a broadband socket, media hub to connect devices to TV and a USB charger.
Spa and health club
You can book treatments in the spa during your stay if you wish. There is also fantastic facilities on site and your stay includes entry into the health club where there is an indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room, state of the art gym, aerobic studio and training zone and the spa itself.
For individuals, couples or groups of friends.
Included in your wellness break
- Accommodation in a double standard room if you choose to stay the night before or after
- Healthy nutritious breakfast for overnight guests
- Full use of health club and spa facilities including pool, sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool.
- Teas and coffees during mid morning and mid afternoon sessions
- Hot and cold healthy, nutritious lunch
- Three course nutritious evening meal either the night of arrival or before you go for overnight guests
- Free WiFi access
- Free parking
- All workshop sessions with a fully qualified dietician and fitness instructor
Diet, Nutrition and hydration spa stays itinerary
- 7- 9pm - Arrive night before - use of spa and health club, dinner and welcome meeting. Introduction to the overnight Healthy body, Healthy mind break
- 8.30 - 9am - breakfast
- 9am til 10.00 am - What's on your plate workshop ? - the importance of blood sugar balancing. Meal composition, regularity of meals, eating the rainbow- importance of fibre and colour
- 10.00am to 11am - fitness session by qualified PT
- 11am to 12pm - workshop on snacking, fluid and fat intake - the importance of fluid intake, good versus bad fats, is snacking healthy?
- 12 to 1pm - time for sauna, steam room and pool
- 1 - 2pm - lunch
- 2.30pm - 3.30pm - Lifestyle factors workshop - weight issues, stress, sleep, mental attitude and the importance of mindfulness.
- 3.30 - 4.30pm afternoon session- Exercise advice from the PT
- 4.30- 5pm - tea/coffee and Q and A
- 5pm - depart
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, Cheshire
A unique country house, luxury hotel in Cheshire with commanding views of the countryside
Built in 1816 Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa has continued to move with the times. In 1867 the ‘French chateau’ tower was added, in 1990 a new wing was created and in 2007 the property was enhanced with a health club and spa, stylish new executive bedrooms and conference and banqueting centre. Yet alongside these contemporary touches there remains something timeless about the house: a relaxed, homely atmosphere and service that makes you feel extra special.
Not only is the hotel a truly romantic venue, it is one of the best located venues for meetings and wellness breaks in Cheshire, offering tailored all inclusive day and residential packages. Whatever your reason for visiting, you will get a warm welcome at the Old Stables, which has been developed into a fantastic health club and spa with treatment rooms, swimming pool, gym and hydrotherapy pool.
We hope you will unwind, relax and put your feet up in the charming surroundings of Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, while enjoying the attentive service provided by their team.