Dates for overnight stay
June 14th to 15th
June 28th to 29th
Sept 6th to 7th
Sept 20th to 21st
Oct 4th to 5th
About the Hotel
Rooms at Ettington Park
Classic furniture, rich fabrics, home comforts, period features and a contemporary flourish, the bedrooms are much more than just a place to sleep. As a historic country house, each of the 48 bedrooms has its own character, while at the same time making you feel at home. There are romantic four poster beds, large family rooms and suites. While they have stayed true to the building’s history, the bedrooms are anything but old fashioned. Rooms include flat screen TVs, complimentary WiFi and many have a media hub to connect devices to a TV.
There are leisure facilites for use for overnight guests including the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa pool.
The Oak Room is a 2 AA rosette restaurant which offers seasonal and regional dishes made with creativity and served with a touch of flair.
The Oak Room Restaurant offers mouth-watering food served in the old dining hall of a magnificent country house. Expect a special atmosphere for your fine dining experience, as well as great food and a fantastic wine list to complement the menu.
Pilates is an exercise system that focuses on stretching and strengthening the whole body to improve balance, muscle-strength, flexibility and posture though a blend of elements that include yoga, martial arts and Western forms of exercise.
It will strengthen your core and help your body to heat and deal with chronic injuries. Pilates is a sure fire way of achieving lean muscle mass and a stronger physique all round.
£316.00 per person based on double occupancy for the pilates day plus the overnight stay dinner and use of all the health club and spa facilities.
For experience day with no overnight stay - £165.00 per person (excludes accommodation and use of facilities)
For individuals, couples or groups of friends.
Included in your wellness break
- Accommodation in a double standard room - if you choose to stay overnight
- Full English or continental breakfast - for overnight guests
- Full use of spa facilities including pool, sauna, steam room and spa pool.
- Teas, coffees and pastries on arrival, mid morning and mid afternoon
- Hot and cold buffet for lunch
- Three course evening meal either the night of arrival or before you go
- Free WiFi access
- Free parking
- All pilates sessions including the equipment
- 7- 9pm - Arrive night before - use of spa and dinner and welcome meeting. Introduction to Pilates - how does pilates differ from yoga and gym exercise?
- 8.30 - 9am - breakfast
- 9am til 10.30am - Demonstration of mat exercises and then mat work
- 10.30am to 11am - video of equipment exercises
- 11am to 12pm - workshop on how Pilates is useful in everday life. Who does it help and how?
- 12 to 1pm - time for sauna, steam room and pool
- 1 - 2pm - Healthy, nutirtious lunch
- 2.30pm - 3.30pm - pilates class
- 3.30 - 4.30pm afternoon session- example programme of exercises for back/neck and knees
- 4.30- 5pm - tea/coffee and Q and A
- 5pm - depart
Ettington Hotel, Stratford - upon - Avon
The grandeur of this mansion may be almost overwhelming at first sight but once inside you can expect the warmest of welcomes as well as indulgent bedrooms, irresistible cuisine and unforgettable architecture.
Ettington Park Hotel, the only AA 4 Red Star hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon, is set in 40 acres of parkland in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Perfect for weekend breaks in Stratford Upon Avon and situated just six miles from the centre of the famed home of Shakespeare and just a few miles from the start of The Cotswold Way, this spectacular property is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of contemporary life. Built from six types of Cotswold stone, Ettington Park is furnished with fine paintings and decorated with friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage. This is a country house where historic extravagance meets contemporary comfort.
But the house’s attractions run far deeper than bricks and mortar. The hotel offers the ideal setting for a wellness break and to learn or discover more about pilates.