Son Bunyola is on the island’s northwest coast and covers 700 acres of stunning landscape and includes three villas, Sa Terra Rotja, Sa Punta de S’Aguila and Son Balagueret. Central to the estate is a large historic manor house, or ‘finca’, dating from the mid-1700s. This building is currently unused, forming an incredible centrepiece to the dramatic scenery.
Guests will find a manor house with vines, citrus fruit trees, almonds and hundreds of olive trees.
• 40 minutes from the airport on the island’s northwest coast (I have attached driving directions for your consideration)
• 3 Villas – 1 x 5 bedroom villa (up to 10x guests) and 2 x 4 bedroom villas (up to 8 guests in each villa)
• Close to the traditional Mallorcan villages of Banyalbufar and Esporles - they offer a variety of restaurants, tapas bars and other local amenities.
• The pebbly beach is a 10 minute walk from Sa Punta de S’Aguila
• All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and Spanish sparkling wine
• Daily continental breakfast (our chefs will prepare a selection of cold items so you can help yourself)
• Lunch and dinner for 6 days tailored to your tastes (on one night we’ll assist you with a local restaurant reservation)
• A concierge service for help in arranging activities and restaurant bookings
• Wireless internet
• Each villa has a private heated pool
• Daily housekeeping and pool servicing
• Biking Storage is available
Central to the estate is a large historic manor house, or ‘finca’, dating from the 1200s.
Activities can include cooking classes, wine tasting, olive oil tasting, yoga classes, guided hiking, boat cruises at an additional cost. Alternatively, guests can simply relax, enjoy the idyllic surroundings and lie back by their own private pool or on a shaded hammock with a glass of wine.
For Prices Please contact us with your selected dates.